Thursday, March 02, 2006

3..2...1....It's time for Fun !

What is Common between : Krishna, Ram,Gandhiji Jesus..?
Sardar ji Replied : All are Born on Government Holidays.

Teacher to a Sardar : A=B, B=C, So A=C, Give me an example,
Sardar : I Love You, You Love Your Daughter, So I Love Your
Daughter.

Ek aadmi ki Biwi gum ho gayi, Wo RAM ke Mandir me gaya, Ram ne
kaha Baju wale Hanuman Ke Mandir mai ja, Meri bhi usi ne dhundhi
thi.

A Kid asks the Priest : Father what is your Favourite
Pastime...? The Priest pats the kids head replys : NUN My Child
NUN....!!

Sardar bought a new mobile. He called everyone from his Phone
Book said "My Mobile No. has changed Earlier it was Nokia 3310 Now
it is 6610"

Santa : I am a Proud Sardar, My son is in Medical College,
Banta: Really, what is he studing,
Santa : No he is not studying, they are Studying him.

Chinti aur Hathi ka Prem Vivah hua. Agle Din Hathi ki Maut ho
gai...!! Chinti Boli Wah Mohabbat, EK din ka pyar hua, ab sari umra
kabra khodnemai bitegi..!!

Santa Banta ko 3 live bomb mile, Police ko dene chale,
Santa : agar koi bomb raste mai Phat jaye to..?
Banta : Jhooth bol denge ki 2 hi mile the...!!!

Sardar falls in Love with Nurse. He writes a Loveletter to her,
" I LOVE U SISTER."